Skip to content

Pathways Project

The Pathways Project is based at The Mission in Huddersfield.  You can find details about the location here. We also deliver some sessions from Batley Library – some details about their location can be found here.

The Project can help you if you are an asylum seeker, refugee, have been given humanitarian protection, EEA citizen , been given Discretionary Leave, or if you want to make a family / private life claim.

We can also give advice on the process for claiming asylum. If you require legal representation for your asylum claim, we can refer you to KCALC’s asylum team for free representation under Legal Aid. (subject to capacity at the time of referral).

For clients who were given refugee leave / humanitarian protection or have claimed asylum in the past, Pathways can only help with the following applications (by appointment only):-


We can also see EU clients by appointment in Batley Library on Thursday mornings between 10am and 12.30pm only for the following applications:


Please email or phone 01924 663 548 for an appointment.


We are sorry that we cannot help with any other issues.

If you need help with other matters you may be able to get information to assist you on our Self Help pages.




Was this page helpful?