Skip to content


You can call us on our Advice Line which is Free Phone 0808 278 7896

We can assist clients with completion of complex forms such as those for Employment Support Allowance and Personal Independence Payment.

Where clients are refused benefits, we can assist them to request mandatory reconsideration and then in making an appeal if required. This support is provided by our Advice Kirklees team in partnership with Kirklees Council.

If you are making an initial claim for Universal Credit then you will be able to get help from the Citizens Advice Universal Credit Help to Claim Helpline on 0800 144 8444. This is a national service.

For clients whose case has been refused at tribunal we provide a specialist service for appeals to the Upper Tribunal funded by Legal Aid.

We have worked in partnership with Kirklees Council to create the Better Off Kirklees website which will allow everyone in Kirklees to check their benefit entitlement and make applications. This is a quick and easy way for you to handle your own benefits enquiry.

You may be able to resolve your issue by using this free information.

To contact our service, please see our main contact page.

Further Information

Other organisations which may be able to help or where you can get more information are:

Was this page helpful?